With some of you dusting off your resume, I thought it wise to highlight some of the most frequently asked interview questions, so you the candidate, can be equiped to handle such inquisitions with ease. (Clients: Feel free to incorporate these into your arsenal)
- Tell us about a time when you failed a task.
- How have you handled angry customers/vendors/dealers?
- Tell us about the last time you made a split second decision on the job. How did you approach it?
- Tell us about the last time you and your boss disagreed. How did you settle it?
- What is the most frustrating/satisfying part of your current/last job?
- Describe a time when you took a risk and failed.
These are only some of an interviewer's areas of interest, so be prepared for additional probing and questioning. However, be yourself. An interview is an opportunity for you to demonstrate why you want to transition your career and how you can positively impact the company. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please give me a call 803-548-8140 x30 or shoot me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.