Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Current Search Update

Good Morning –

As February comes to a rapid close at the end of this week, I wanted to take a moment and let you know of a couple of high priority searches I am currently engaged in for my clients. The highest priority searches are:

Regional Operations Manager
General Manager, U.S. Operations
Branch Manager
Product Manager – Consumer Products

I am also working with a number of mid-management and Senior level executives who are in the process of transitioning their careers.

President – Consumer Products East Coast
Division Vice President of Sales Chicago but open to relocation
Director of Key National Accounts Chicago – no relocation
Director of Sales and Key Accounts Chicago – no relocation
Vice President Sales and Marketing Wisconsin

If you would be interested in any of the opportunities above, please give me a call or visit our company website at www.qworksgroup.com While visiting our company website, you may also view other opportunities some of the other recruiters in the office are currently working.

If you are interested in speaking with any of the above candidates or have a need within your organization, please give me a call at 803-548-8140 x30.

As always, please do not hesitate to give me a call or shoot me an email if I can be of any assistance to you personally, or your organization.


All The Best -

No comments: