I wanted to let you all know about an exciting opportunity we have within TruGreen LandCare. We are currently seeking a Region Sales Manager to lead, coach, mentor and develop our Northern CA Sales Team. The ideal candidate resides between San Jose and Sacramento, and his a proven track record of managing a Sales Force (10 or more Sales Reps) in a Hunter/New Business Development environment.
The job description is below for your review; and please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you or someone you know is interested in this awesome opportunity!!
Region Commercial Sales Manager
TruGreen Companies has an immediate opening for the position of Regional Commercial Sales Manager. The RCSM is responsible for maintaining and generating commercial sales for the region. He/she will manage up to 10 – 12 Sales Representatives and is responsible for interviewing, hiring and training employees, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Creates a successful sales formula that balances customer retention, high quality sales, cost- per-sale efficiencies and gainful gross margins to maximize region profitability.
· Maintains current and accurate records of all prospective customers, to include top master prospect list, prospect qualifications forms, pricing worksheet and on-site property analysis.
· Manages and distributes prospective customer and lead information, obtained from direct mail, advertisements, community activities, tradeshows, seminars and other resources.
· Identifies Region’s prospect universe by market segment and determines most strategic way to infiltrate each segment.
· Develops and implements sales programs, campaigns and promotions to achieve growth.
· Promotes programs and services to Region’s prospective customers through telemarketing, presentations and face-to-face meetings.
· Regularly evaluates current LandCare customer properties and reviews outgoing proposals to ensure that Company financial goals are continuously being met.
· Assists Branch Managers with the quoting of prices and preparation of sales contracts.
· Obtains required approvals for services and works with Branch Manager to determine start date of service to customer, based on branch production and service schedules.
· Manages and maintains sales reports as determined by Region and Company standards.
· Investigates and collects from overdue accounts when requested by the Region Manager.
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelors Degree, or three to four years of successful Sales Management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret general business reports, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations, and have the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public. Must have a valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record.
EOE AA/M/F/D/V Drug Free Workplace