I am excited to announce that I recently joined Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies as a Talent Acquisition Partner, focusing on Operations and Integrated Supply Chain.
"Ingersoll Rand is a $13 billion global diversified industrial company, driven by employees who are proud to offer products and solutions people use every day to create a positive impact in their world. Driven by a 100-year-old tradition of technological innovation, we enable companies and their customers to create progress."
To kickoff my new position - I want to highlight some exciting opportunities we currently have available. Please do not hesitate to email me if you are interested or would like to learn more!
Value Stream Manager - NC
Materials and Logistics Manager - NC
Supplier Quality Engineer - GA
Sr Electrical Engineer - GA
Distribution and Logistics Supervisor - WA
Today's Profiled Position is our Sr. Electrical Engineer for Club Car:
Designs electronics and electrical packaging and individual components and assemblies to achieve new product requirements and current product improvements that function in a safe manner with optimum cost and reliability. Coordinates, conducts and analyzes test results/data and prepares reports and documentation of testing performed on new components, assemblies and systems.
1. Provides necessary design information to outside sources to achieve new product requirements and current product improvements. Creates designs that function in a safe manner with optimum cost and reliability.
2. Prepares layouts, sketches and detail drawings as required.
3. Coordinates and conducts test of new components, assemblies and complete systems. Directs and participates in the design and construction of test fixtures used to perform functional and life cycle testing of components.
4. Analyzes test results/data and prepares reports and documentation of testing performed on new components, assemblies and systems.
5. Responsible for new and existing products (current production and products in the field).
6. Investigate and develop new technologies and build the technical knowledge base of engineering department for new and existing products
7. Review engineering changes and determines cost (materials, labor, and tooling) to purchase and/or manufacture parts, and generates Capital Expense Request.
8. Provide processes and equipment that will insure products with highest level of quality possible. Develop systems that are self-regulating and require minimal subjective analysis.
Percentage of Travel: 10
Min. Yrs. Experience: 2 years
Education Standard: Bachelors Degree
Education Type: Engineering-Electrical
Engineering fundamental knowledge required; Design Project Management; Analysis and simulation of complex systems; Correlation of analysis to testing; General design principles. Must possess good electrical and mechanical aptitude, knowledge of advanced mathematics and stress analysis of mechanical systems and good oral and written communication skills.
Seeking candidates eligible for employment in local country/region.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress-for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate-then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Ingersoll Rand is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.