Job Number: 405710
Location: Mocksville, NC
Business Unit : Operations
Ingersoll Rand is a $13 billion company whose people and businesses around the world create progress for our customers in the global climate control, air conditioning and heating, industrial and security markets. These markets continue to expand as they address growing needs in developed and developing economies alike. Our products, systems and solutions increase the efficiency and productivity of industrial, commercial operations, homes, and improve the security, safety, health and comfort of people around the world. We have opportunities for career growth through our diverse businesses, which manufacture many well-recognized brands including Club Car, Hussmann, Ingersoll Rand, Schlage, Thermo King and Trane. In every line of business - Ingersoll Rand enables companies and their customers to inspire progress. For more information about Ingersoll Rand visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies provides products, services and solutions that enhance our customers' energy efficiency, productivity and operations. Our diverse and innovative products range from complete compressed air systems, tools and pumps to material and fluid handling systems and environmentally friendly microturbines. We also enhance productivity through solutions created by Club Car(R), the global leader in golf and utility vehicles for businesses and individuals.
To create a production schedule to meet customer requirements, inventory objectives and manufacturing goals per the Division’s Requirements.
1. Provide overall coordination of customer requirements through the entire team operation interfacing with Quality Assurance, Engineering, Purchasing, Receiving, Shop Assembly, Test, and Shipping.
2. Reconcile all order discrepancies and order changes. Communicate with assembly; purchasing, sales and Marketing to ensure customer priorities are met.
3. Generate a fixed schedule that will not change within manufacturing lead times to ensue the maximum utilization and efficiency of production processes.
4. Schedule customer orders basis next available production plan or based on lead-time of components. Check availability of all components and expedite buyers when necessary to meet customer requirements. Create shortage lists for production meetings.
5. Work closely with the Master Scheduler, manufacturing supervisors and management and tactical buyers to ensure production schedules can be met with accuracy and efficiency.
6. Help to maintain the Master Schedule / Forecast in MFG/PRO in accordance with guidelines set forth by the S.O.P. and ISO 9001 procedures. This requires balancing customer and commercial lead-time demands with the Division’s strategic inventory goals.
7. Assist in the development of weekly and monthly metrics, which include OTD, Cash flow, ATP, Logistic/Order Processing and assembly production.
8. Create master schedule based on sales orders, to meet customer requirements in MFG/PRO based on material availability being driven from the SOP into the forecasting module in MFG/PRO. Requires a good understanding of the price books, a thorough understanding of the engineering planning charts and a thorough understanding of the configured products and sales order planning modules in MFG/PRO.
Percentage of Travel:
Min. Yrs. Experience:
Education Standard:4 year
1. Incumbent needs related industrial/manufacturing experience, working knowledge of MRP, inventory management, Demand Flow Technology and Bills of Materials. Must have mechanical aptitude to understand the assembly process and build sequence.
2. APICS-CPIM Certification preferred
Formal Education Requirement:
BS or BA degree required in related field
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt preferred