Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Inaugural Post

As an executive recruiter, I am constantly brainstorming on innovative and creative techniques to network and meet new people. As such, I thought that creating a blog would be a great way to reach out to all of you in cyberspace, but also give you an opportunity to network with industry professionals.

Our office, Management Recruiters of Lancaster County, is an executive search firm. Each of us specializes in a specific niche industry and will be highlighted individually in subsequent posts. Today, I will begin with my background so you all know a little about me. I am an executive recruiter in the Motorsports/Power Equipment industry. I began my career in the Lawn and Garden/Power Equipment industry, but have slowly transitioned my desk to include my passion, motorsports. Most recently, I have placed four District Sales Managers for a rapidly growing motorsports company. I enjoy motorsports, fishing, reading, and Carolina Panthers football.

That is a little information about me, but I would like to hear from you as well. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the blog - and more importantly, what would you like to see discussed. I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I am looking forward to reading your future postings!

Anonymous said...

Like the Blog and am looking forward to coming back frequently to check out your new articles!