Good Morning! The TruGreen LandCare team is currently looking to hire Operations Managers and Branch Managers in a couple of large Metropolitan areas. Philadelphia and Southern MD outside of Washington, D.C. are two markets with Branch Manager positions currently open. Please visit www.servicemaster.com or www.trugreenlandcare.com to learn more about these and other exciting opportunities we currently have available!!
At TruGreen Landcare, we do so much more than care for landscapes. We strive to give our customers natural beauty and consistent confidence. And we provide our associates with challenging work and opportunities for growth.
We are currently seeking:
Maximize customer satisfaction, revenue, growth and profitability of a branch office through effective management and coordination of customer service, employee training and development, equipment and facility resources, safety programs, and promotion of all corporate goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities are listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
· Motivates and evaluates Account Representatives and Department Heads to promote the highest standards of cooperation, production, service and ethics.
· Develop plans for the efficient use of materials, equipment and employees.
· Responsible for control of all budget line items and investigating all avenues to exceed and improve division's bottom line.
· Implementation and achievement of division's goals and objectives. Make sure they are communicated to all levels of production.
· Directs the development and implementation of all sales/marketing strategies utilized by the branch.
· Evaluates performance, makes salary recommendations, and administers disciplinary actions consistent with company policy.
· Evaluates and authorizes branch expenses to ensure cost effectiveness of all purchases.
Manages two or more supervisors who supervise office, sales and operations departments. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university, or four to five years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At TruGreen Landcare, you’ll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity for professional growth and respect that comes from working for the industry leader. Qualified candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Come grow with us.